The CardioVascular Research Grid recently released an update to the Minimum Information about a Cardiac Electrophysiology Experiment (MICEE) portal https://www.micee.org/.
We have included several new features in the upgrade, to improve security and enhance usability of the site. These features include:
- Multiple draft creation and saving for MICEE data entries.
- New folder-structured site interface for easier navigation.
- Individual user catalogs for entries, with advanced sorting functions. These catalogs allow easier access to export functions and citation listings.
- Revised forum interface with advanced aggregation and functionality, for improved navigation and user-to-user communication. Users can upload pictures and documents when commenting on the MICEE schema.
- MICEE data exporting in either .CSV or .PDF formats, on any completed citation.
- Advanced PubMed content importing, for the data entry interface.
In addition, The MICEE site has been thoroughly tested with a wide variety of systems, browsers, and browser versions for easy accessibility. The testing including the following:
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows - XP or higher
- Mac OSX - 10.5.8 or higher
Supported Web Browsers:
- Google Chrome - 18 or higher
- Apple Safari - 5.1 or higher
- Opera - 11.62 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer- 8 & 9
- Mozilla Firefox - 11.0 or higher
To create a new account and explore MICEE, please click here: https://www.micee.org/?q=user/register . You may also explore the Minimum Information about a Cardiac Electrophysiology Experiment Schema here without an account at anytime: https://www.micee.org/?q=schema . As always, we welcome your feedback as we work to build and extend the MICEE resource.